Ongoing registrations for attending free workshops on the project “Keep on Learning!“
Register!! Ongoing registrations for attending free workshops on the project “Keep on Learning!“ which will take place in September and October 2020! Places are limited!
Novi otok Association from Vela luka would like to invite all the interested persons to register for the free workshops organized within the project “Keep on Learning!“ (Up.01.3.01.00128). The NGO is the leader of the project together with partners: University in Dubrovnik and Local action group LAG. Project is financed by the European Social Fund, Operational programme Efficient Human Resources 2014-2020, Local Initiative aimed at encouraging employment -Phase III.
How can you register for the workshops?
- Register for the chosen workshop! Registrations for specific workshops – SEE THE LIST AND SCHEDULE OF THE WORKSHOPS – FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SEND IT TO THE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP!
- Confirmation of the received registration form, wait for our confirmation, we will contact you with all the information on the workshops!
Registration form can be downloaded HERE
Prerequisites for attending the workshop:
1.You are a young person up to the age of 29 who is looking for work, or you are an unemployed person who is a member of vulnerable groups as defined in the Duborvačko neretvanska county strategy
2. You are a person living on the island and would like to be employed or self-employed as soon as possible
List of workshops and schedule
Choose the workshop you would like to apply for:
- Round table and workshop on cultural entrepreneurship, a two-day workshop led by Nora Krstulović- you will learn how to finance your cultural projects
- IT workshop, web design, and other applications – two-day workshop led by Kristijan Vukobrat – special registrations – visit the Facebook page
3. Motive and logo design, led by Katarina Knego – make your own logo!
4. Glass and ceramics painting, led by Katarina Knego – paint the objects in your own way!
5. Decoupage technique, led by Katarina Knego – express your creativity!
6. Wood-carving, led by Učilište Virtus – get skilled in making such objects!!
7. Basics and techniques of sewing– learn how to redesign an old shirt
8. Jewelry design- make your own jewelry– Korčula costume motive